Join this private marrakech desert trip to the great dunes of Chegaga and discover the largest dunes in Morocco with a complete VIP service.
Travel through amazing landscapes, authentic berber villages, earthen citadels with impressive architecture, and enjoy the desert landscapes as far as the eye can see in this wonderful and enigmatic country!
A driver guide will be at your disposal during the whole tour will make you discover the dunes of Chegaga in the best possible way.
• Cross the High Atlas and the Tichka Pass and enjoy perfect panoramic views
• Visit the great historical Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou
• Discover the city of Ouarzazate, Kasbah Taourirte and visit a film studio
• Travel through the Draa Valley with its beautiful palm trees and oases
• Live unforgettable moments of nomadic lifestyle in the middle heart of the desert
• Join a camel ride tour in Zagora dunes and appreciate the breathtaking sunset
• Join an evening of traditional music around the campfire
• Use your free time to discover the authentic Berber villages
Day 1 : Marrakech – Tichka – Ait Ben Haddou – Agdez – Zagora
After the hotel pick up, we will leave Marrakech early in the morning for a 4×4 desert trip. We will cross the Tizi n Tichka pass, then we will visit the Kasbah of Telouet before going down to the beautiful Ounila valley where we will have a small break to visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou with a local tour guide. After the Tizi n’Tinifift pass we will cross the Draa valley and its beautiful oases, palm trees and ksours. Overnight and dinner in Zagora.
Day 2 : Zagora – M’hamid – Erg Chegaga
After a short visit to the famous coranic library of Tamegroute and the pottery workshops, we will continue our excursion to M’hamid el Ghizlane through beautiful desert landscapes and vegetation. Arriving in Chegaga, we will directly join a charming and relaxing bivouac camp installed in the heart of the dunes. You will have the opportunity to join a camel ride tour in the dunes or to do some trekking in the desert in order to explore the extraordinary landscapes of the Sahara. Dinner and night in Bivouac.
Day 3 : Erg Chegaga- Foum Zguid – Marrakech
After breakfast we will leave our desert camp crossing the immense plateau of Lake IRIKI, Foum Zguid, Taznakht and Wawzguit or the capital of Berber carpets and saffron. We will also pass through Amerzegane to reach the Tizi N’Tichka pass on our way back to Marrakech.
Note: This itinerary is designed to provide an overview of 3-Day Tour to Erg Chegaga experience in Morocco and can be customized to fit your preferences and interests.